Hoffner Eye Care
We Have Opened Back Up!
We are performing ALL eye health services with safety precautions to protect you and our staff.
Patient health remains our top priority and with your cooperation and the implementation of the following changes your eye health visit to our office will be very safe.
Please make note of the immediate changes within our practice to ensure all patients and staff stay healthy:
• Regular Staff Temperature Monitoring: Every staff member will perform a temperature check at home before coming to work and when arriving at work.
• Increased Cleaning: We are increasing cleaning at opening, closing, and between patients.
• Allowing for Social Distancing: We have restructured our practices to make sure staff and patients can always easily observe social distancing. With the new occupancy guidelines you will need to knock on our door or call us to let you in. You may have to wait in your vehicle if we are over our occupancy amount.
• Wearing Masks at All Times: Everyone (staff and patients) is required to wear a mask at all times when entering the building and when social distancing is not possible. If you need a special accommodation for this due to a disability, please call us so we can talk through how to address this while staying in compliance with current guidelines.
• No Visitors: We are only allowing on duty-staff and patients with appointments inside the practice. Unfortunately, we are not able to allow anyone without an appointment (this includes bringing friends and children who do not have appointments). We realize that some patients will need a caregiver to accompany them and we will work to safely accommodate these cases.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 407-207-2020.
Thank you for your understanding. Hoffner Eye Care Family